Oh my cuteness...this is perfect. He looks so cute all bundled up in that, and it reminds me of you because it's Tigger, too. :)
How cute...he looks really good in orange! I bet you would love to have him wrapped up in that all the time! We need to plan a Disneyland trip!
Oh my word, he is soooo adorable!!! And Dara forget the Disneyland trip, let's all go to Disneyworld! I plan a heck of a trip let me tell ya! I'm proud of you sis, you did good, he's a precious little boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my cuteness...this is perfect. He looks so cute all bundled up in that, and it reminds me of you because it's Tigger, too. :)
How cute...he looks really good in orange! I bet you would love to have him wrapped up in that all the time! We need to plan a Disneyland trip!
Oh my word, he is soooo adorable!!! And Dara forget the Disneyland trip, let's all go to Disneyworld! I plan a heck of a trip let me tell ya! I'm proud of you sis, you did good, he's a precious little boy!
Post a Comment