I can't believe how big he is getting, Kirsten! It is crazy! I was just looking back through all these posts and looking at all the pictures. I love the three generations shot that you got with Brandon, Brian and Brian's dad. What a great photo. And I loved the thoughts you wrote with the poems you included. I agree...motherhood is such a precious, wonderful gift and I feel so blessed to have my boys. It will be fun to see how big Brandon's gotten the next time we see him!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting, Kirsten! It is crazy! I was just looking back through all these posts and looking at all the pictures. I love the three generations shot that you got with Brandon, Brian and Brian's dad. What a great photo. And I loved the thoughts you wrote with the poems you included. I agree...motherhood is such a precious, wonderful gift and I feel so blessed to have my boys. It will be fun to see how big Brandon's gotten the next time we see him!
Post a Comment