You guys look great. If Benj saw this pic of Brandon on the tractor he would say . . . tttrrruucckkk!!(in a deep growl!) I hope Brandon has a rockin' B-day. Sorry I haven't called you back Kir. I will! See ya!!
OK I love the horse and the tractor but where is Halloween Pics, if I can't be there at least I want to see his costume. Rembember I got to dress him in the Toy Story Horse his first Halloween. Grammy loves you Brandon
3 comments:
You guys look great. If Benj saw this pic of Brandon on the tractor he would say . . . tttrrruucckkk!!(in a deep growl!) I hope Brandon has a rockin' B-day. Sorry I haven't called you back Kir. I will! See ya!!
He's just like his cousins...Benj and 'Saiah obsess about this stuff!
OK I love the horse and the tractor but where is Halloween Pics, if I can't be there at least I want to see his costume. Rembember I got to dress him in the Toy Story Horse his first Halloween. Grammy loves you Brandon
Post a Comment